PlastiColors was established some 35 years ago when Quintin Maine bought Chemical Pipe & Vessel, changed the name to PlastiColors and started making masterbatch in January 1976.
PlastiColors is one of the leading producers of colourants and additives in South Africa for plastics, and is located in its own factory in Sebenza, Johannesburg.
The range of services offered to the plastics converting industry includes:
- Computerized colour matching for all plastics raw materials;
- Supply of White, Black and Colour Masterbatches in a range of polymer carriers;
- Supply of Additive Masterbatches including:
- Anti-Slip & Anti-Block Masterbatches
- Blowing Agents
- Flame Retardants
- Purging Compound
- U.V. Stabilizers
- Supply of Powder Pigment blends;
- Supply of Liquid Colours.
PlastiColors was the first masterbatch producer in South Africa to achieve the ISO 9001 accreditation by the SABS, which was granted in 1995.
PlastiColors has agents in Durban, Cape Town and Africa, and supplies customers throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
At PlastiColors we pride ourselves on our quality and service guarantee, with shorter lead times, technical expert advice and superior quality. Let PlastiColors help you become your industry leader.